I recently paid for a subscription to build Cover Letters. When i try to get into the log in page, it automatically redirects me to some page that shows nothing! HORRIBLE! How i wish i could find a solution!!

Sorry, had to fill in at least 100 words

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of livecareer cover letter builder from LiveCareer. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants LiveCareer to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by LiveCareer for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with LiveCareer?

Comments

Anna.B-LC
LiveCareer Verified Representative

Dear Customer,

I’m very sorry if you encountered site issues.Please change your web browser or log out and log back in.

You can also contact me directly with the email address you used to create your account or the last 4 digits of the card that used to purchase and card holder’s name so that I can take a look at it personally and resolve this issue quickly for you.Please email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,