Turnaround Time

This website is a piece of ***.Don't advertise a FREE RESUME BUILDER and then after you make it it costs?

You guys are *** in the head. Do not waste your time with this *** company. I've also heard other people saying that if you do spend the 5.00 that it wants you to spend for 1 God *** resume. It charges you $40 a month unless you personally call these greed whores and tell them to turn off the subscription you didn't even *** pay for.

This business needs to be shut down and put to the dirt.It is awful and its only looking for money.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with LiveCareer. The most disappointing about livecareer subscription from LiveCareer was wasted my time Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about LiveCareer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Employment Agencies category for more informed decision or compare LiveCareer to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with LiveCareer?

Comments

Anna.B-LC
LiveCareer Verified Representative

Greetings,

We are very sorry that you feel this way about our services.We are always more than willing to assist our customers.

The free account gives you the ability to try out the Resume Builder to get a feel for how it works, and see what it has to offer before deciding to purchase. There is no cost to TRY it out. At this time we do offer free text (.txt) download of your resume. You can download a plain text version of your resume for free.

But if you would like a professionally formatted version you need to subscribe. The ability to print, email, or download your resume and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription. All of our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We state this on every page in the purchase process and we send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal upon purchase.

We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings.

You can cancel your subscription at any time by calling. Our toll free line is 1-888-816-0576 representatives are available Monday to Friday 9am-9pm EST; Saturday 9am to 6pm EST; Sunday 11am -7pm EST. You can also cancel by logging into your account and clicking on the Name link. Then click on My Settings then Subscription and you can choose to cancel your subscription.

You can also cancel your subscription by emailing your subscription cancellation request to...

Additionally, you can click live help to chat with us online to request we cancel your subscription.

We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience.

We take all feedback very seriously.Please feel free to contact us, so we can assist you with your concerns.

Best Regards, LiveCareer