WHY DOESN'T LAW ENFORCEMENT DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS COMPANY?THIS IS A SCAM AND I COULD TELL AS SOON AS I TRIED TO ASK A QUESTION.

WHEN THEY BEAT AROUND THE BUSH AND WON'T ANSWER, RUN, RUN, RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN FROM THEM.

THEY WILL STEAL FROM YOU IN A FLASH.HAPPENS ALL THE TIME AND OBVIOUSLY THE LEGAL SYSTEM ALLOWS THEM TO KEEP DOING IT WHILE THEY CAN'T BE BOTHERED BECAUSE NOT ENOUGH MONEY LOST TO ONE PERSON I ASSUME.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at LiveCareer. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants LiveCareer to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by LiveCareer other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with LiveCareer?

Comments

Gilroy, California, United States #1103842

$35.80 X 7 is $250.60 this company has taken out of my checkings account. Be aware and when they say free but want credit card info go somewhere else that's how they got my wife and daughter.

Anna.B-LC
LiveCareer Verified Representative

Hello we are very sorry that you feel that way.We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience.

We take all feedback very seriously. It will be forwarded to our Marketing team. Please contact me directly if you have any further issues. You can email me at customerservice@livecareer.com as well you can comment here and I will assist you the best I can.

Our free account gives you the opportunity to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase.

The ability to print, email, or download your resume and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription and not listed as a feature of the free account.

You can download a plain text version of your resume for free just select in the format section plain text and you will have your information download to the computer for free.Our pay subscription give the user more benefits such as the resume builder, cover letter builder that give you the ability of attach that letter to impress more the highly employers, you will have access to all templates and designs, salary calculator, career test, resume check, interview videos, full reports for career tests and access to articles, job alerts near your area, interview videos, career tests and more futures that the clients could see over the web page as well we do have other good offers for those client that want or need the service but at the moment could not afford the...

Best Regards,