I only bought one resume at their web site and wasn't susbscribing for any services.They charged me twice without my authorization £23 and they never send me any details, notifications.

They just saved my card details and charged - no notifications, no updates - just small sentence in the end of the email saying that I will be subscribed to their service if I don't cancel my account.

The whole service is made to confuse customers from the moment of signing up - they do not include money signs into description of subscription, they intentionally hide important infomation from customers.

Its a fraud service.Support cancelled my subscription as soon as I told they they they received no authorization for this.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $76. The author is overall dissatisfied with LiveCareer. The most disappointing about livecareer resume service from LiveCareer was scam, fraud and hidden subscription Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about LiveCareer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Employment Agencies category for more informed decision or compare LiveCareer to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with LiveCareer?

Comments

Anna.B-LC
LiveCareer Verified Representative

Dear Customer,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service.We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing.

The details of our subscription are listed on our sales page, and we also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings.

We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience. We take all feedback very seriously.

It will be forwarded to our Marketing team.

Please contact me directly if you have any further issues.You can email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com

Best Regards,

Anna

LiveCareer

lugajin
to Anna.B-LC #1042665

Update: Anna B. says "We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience." But everyone must undertand that they are not - all their product is about making you subscribing to their (service - I wonder, can we call this service att all?) without understanding what is happening. Their product and their business model are SCAM.

There should be a class suit against this company with the demand of refund and changes to be made in their product or its complete shutdown.