LiveCareer - Unbelievable! Use another servie

I have used Livecareer for nearly a year.When the EMV chips went into effect it caused me to need an update to my billing.

I have tried over and over, no success. I sent in screenshots of the error. I called trying to resolve the problem, nope "just wait". No access, not because I can't pay, but because they have a technical error.

No we can't do anything for you. After nearly a year? Don't waste your time here and be locked out. Horrible, not to mention having to spell out everything when talking to one of the most rudest reps I have ever encountered.

Use another service, or just keep your resume on your drive.Livecareer should be shame to have such terrible customer

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Livecareer Resume Service
Review category
Employment Agencies
review #806225

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with LiveCareer? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Mar 09 #1124546

LiveCareer verified representative

We apologize for any inconvenience you experience on our service. We are committed to providing great customer service and once again apologize that you had this experience while using the service. We take all feedback very seriously. Please contact us directly at so we can provide you with assistance on this manner. We will send you a private message through here so we can take a look at your account so we can get in touch with you shortly and provide you with a timely resolution.
Best regards,

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to LiveCareer. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about LiveCareer.
Filing a new complaint about