I have used Livecareer for nearly a year.When the EMV chips went into effect it caused me to need an update to my billing.
I have tried over and over, no success. I sent in screenshots of the error. I called trying to resolve the problem, nope "just wait". No access, not because I can't pay, but because they have a technical error.
No we can't do anything for you. After nearly a year? Don't waste your time here and be locked out. Horrible, not to mention having to spell out everything when talking to one of the most rudest reps I have ever encountered.
Use another service, or just keep your resume on your drive.Livecareer should be shame to have such terrible customer
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Livecareer Resume Service
- Review category
- Employment Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just got off the phone with the owner of Fake your job Dot com. What lousy, non-existent customer service they gave me. For one... they don't even have SET..."
- "This LiveCareer site is a fraud. I signed up on Jan 18 for an one time resume for 1 dollar. Then they quietly charged me 39.80 on February 3, March..."
- "Why is it so hard to get paid for my hard work. The new fax and email process is the worst, some people don't have places to live or food..."
- "I had a family emergency, and had to book my flight round trip, from Portland, Maine, to Tampa, Florida with a stop in Atlanta. I have always flown U.S. Air,..."
- "So I ordered live turtles from this company. It was priority overnight shipping which I paid $45 for. It is in my city right now but there is a..."
- "The contractor by name James Divino of Lombard, IL provided a quote to finish our basement for $7,600. He completed 30% of the work and somehow managed to get..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."