1.8
Turnaround Time

I have used Livecareer for nearly a year.When the EMV chips went into effect it caused me to need an update to my billing.

I have tried over and over, no success. I sent in screenshots of the error. I called trying to resolve the problem, nope "just wait". No access, not because I can't pay, but because they have a technical error.

No we can't do anything for you. After nearly a year? Don't waste your time here and be locked out. Horrible, not to mention having to spell out everything when talking to one of the most rudest reps I have ever encountered.

Horrible!

Use another service, or just keep your resume on your drive.Livecareer should be shame to have such terrible customer

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of livecareer customer care. LiveCareer needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned livecareer customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at LiveCareer.

Had an Experience with LiveCareer?

Comments

Anna.B-LC
LiveCareer Verified Representative

We apologize for any inconvenience you experience on our service.We are committed to providing great customer service and once again apologize that you had this experience while using the service.

We take all feedback very seriously.

Please contact us directly at customerservice@livecareer.com so we can provide you with assistance on this manner.We will send you a private message through here so we can take a look at your account so we can get in touch with you shortly and provide you with a timely resolution.

Best regards,