I have used Livecareer for nearly a year.When the EMV chips went into effect it caused me to need an update to my billing.
I have tried over and over, no success. I sent in screenshots of the error. I called trying to resolve the problem, nope "just wait". No access, not because I can't pay, but because they have a technical error.
No we can't do anything for you. After nearly a year? Don't waste your time here and be locked out. Horrible, not to mention having to spell out everything when talking to one of the most rudest reps I have ever encountered.
Use another service, or just keep your resume on your drive.Livecareer should be shame to have such terrible customer
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Livecareer Resume Service
- Review category
- Employment Agencies
You May Also Like
- "We went through a tough few months back in 2007 and 2008 when some of our clients decided they couldnâ€™t pay us, didnâ€™t want to pay us and were slow..."
- "Same Case as many people post in 2012 & they still going on with stealing people money, Pay money & Activate your account to get your dream job with a..."
- "I was about to seriously consider taking an AMCAT test (which itself is a big mistake) and then, somehow, AMCAT has acquired my email address (there are multiple instances where..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "I had a family emergency, and had to book my flight round trip, from Portland, Maine, to Tampa, Florida with a stop in Atlanta. I have always flown U.S. Air,..."
- "The contractor by name James Divino of Lombard, IL provided a quote to finish our basement for $7,600. He completed 30% of the work and somehow managed to get..."