Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

This company steal information from some where and using the same resume's as sample resume with very little changes..This looks so dangerous than credit card fraud. Not sure how to file legal action.

They are publishing the personal information in the resume to public. What they are doing is illegal and unethical. Some one need to take action. Just like credit card fraud, or customer information act in health care, there got to be some legal law should take action on this company.

I did call them and they are very rude.. they say I do not need to talk loud and they hung up on me.

I didn't like: I hate this company they steal customer info.

Company wrote 2 public responses to the review from Jan 10.

Comments

419 LIKELY !!!

Stay away from this company. "Anna" poses as a customer service rep and responds to all complaints here to give the appearance of being a legit company.

They offer nothing of any quality, and will fraudulently bill you every 3 weeks or so using different company names so that you will not notice as easily. I lost over $500.

Also check out their BBB reviews. 100% negative.

LiveCareerUS
to Catherine74 #1516354
LiveCareer Verified Representative

We wish to make things right.Please give us a call at 1-800-652-8430. Thanks!

LiveCareerUS
LiveCareer Verified Representative

Dear Customer,

We apologize greatly for any inconvenience that this may have caused. We are more than willing to assist you with your concern.

Please send us a direct message or give us a quick call at 1-800-652-8430 and we'll address all your concerns.

Best Regards,

LiveCareer

to Anna.B-LC #1433699

I will continue to call you out on every complaint I can find about you fraudulent company to hopefully prevent others from becoming victims.