I downloaded a resume for a small fee on "myperfectresume.com" and was surprised to see a 24.95 charge on my CC today from livecareer.com. I contacted the customer service via chat and complained, since I have never authorized anything else but the one-time download fee. The lady told me that the subscription I signed was good for 14 days and would then auto-renew to a monthly subscription.

I told her to refund me the money, and that I will dispute the fee at my credit card company, because I have never authorized any monthly subscription.

She cancelled my subscription and told me that as a "one-time-courtesy" they would refund me the money. I guess they have no leg to stand on with their subscription policy, since they refund so quickly.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with LiveCareer. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about LiveCareer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Job Search and Employment category for more informed decision or compare LiveCareer to other companies on our site.

Comments

LiveCareerUS
Barranquitas, Barranquitas, Puerto Rico #1215595
LiveCareer Verified Representative

Dear Customer:

We are so sorry you feel that way about our service. We are more than willing to assist you with your concern.

We are committed on providing excellent customer service. Please direct message us so we can assist you in a secure and private manner.

Thank you.