This site is very useful and has benefits but I am absolutely gutted to find that they have been charging me monthly for the last few months. I only signed up for a trail and got NO notification.

It may be stated in the terms but it is not normal to sneakily charge customers. I'm convinced they don't highlight the fact this will happen. I should have noticed it sooner on my statements. They need to make it much clearer about what happens after the trail.

Other trail services are much better and honest about notifying customers about this. Taking this further with the consumer rights authority in Seattle.

Review about: Livecareer Resume Writing Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Same issue happened to me just few days ago when I was in a hurry building my cover letter. I contacted with their customer service team and explained to them that I wasn't even aware of the reoccurring subscriptions and haven't use the service since the subscription reoccured.

Out of my expectation, they DID refunded me immediately. I respect the great service product they offered, but really do suggest them to expose every pieces of information about charges to customers, as to avoid unnecessary complaints.

LiveCareerUS
LiveCareer Verified Representative

Greeting Anonymous,

We apologize greatly for any inconvenience that this may have caused.We are more than willing to assist you with your concern.

Please send us a direct message or give us a quick call at 1-800-652-8430 and we'll address all your concerns.

Best Regards,