This is a SCAM. I had SIX UNAUTHORIZED charges from this company on my credit card!

BEWARE!!!!!!! SCAM!!!!!!! The company is not refunding the charges! Need to take legal action!

Don't ever use this company. Im not the only one scammed! They need to stop taking people money! They were not given permission to charge MONTHLY.

Check your accounts everyone, they have been stealing from you! Take legal action!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is happening to so many people, our hard earned money being taken without our consent! Do something, write a review, call the company, take action.

Stop this company! It's a scam

This reviewer shared experience about "scam" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $30. 2beach4surf is overall dissatisfied with LiveCareer. The most disappointing about a product or service at LiveCareer was hidden subscription , but reviewer liked to have all my money back. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about LiveCareer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Job Search and Employment category for more informed decision or compare LiveCareer to other companies on our site.

Comments

LiveCareerUS
Barranquitas, Barranquitas, Puerto Rico #1231873
LiveCareer Verified Representative

Dear Customer:

We are so sorry you feel that way about our service. We are more than willing to assist you with your concern.

We are committed on providing excellent customer service. Please direct message us so we can assist you in a secure and private manner.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

LiveCareer

to Anna.B-LC Santa Cruz, California, United States #1231896

I have already spoken with you. You escalated the claim and then DENIED me my money. 100% Illegal

LiveCareerUS
to Anonymous Barranquitas, Barranquitas, Puerto Rico #1234550
LiveCareer Verified Representative

If you can send us your account details so we can further assist you. We would really like to resolve this matter for you. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,