Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

This company is a scam company which has stolen 100$ from my card!!!!

After paying 1 $ for resume, I was charged 19,95$ every month without my permission!

There was no information mentioned about this monthly payment when I applied for resume. Cheaters! I am very disappointed and understand that there is no payment going to be returned to my card. To all the customers --- do not use your card details on this website as you will be charged for nothing! {{Redacted}}

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of fraudulent charge and extra charges. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of livecareer resume writing free trial. LiveCareer needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned livecareer resume writing free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at LiveCareer.

Comments

LiveCareerUS
LiveCareer Verified Representative

Dear Customer:

We are so sorry you feel that way about our service. We are more than willing to assist you with your concern.

We are committed on providing excellent customer service. Please direct message us so we can assist you in a secure and private manner.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

LiveCareer

Ponce, Ponce, Puerto Rico #1251127

I have been the same problem.