what the *** is happening here? I am a disabled senior who helped her friend's daughter write a resume, looked for an example on the internet...at the end of the so-called 'free help' was a charge of $2.00 to go on a credit card which I did for her.

Now I have had $56.88 CAN stolen from my account.

How can I get it back and how do I stop future funds coming out of my account? So angry.

Dec 30, 2015 LC*LIVECAR 39.80_V 56.88 from my account

Product or Service Mentioned: Livecareer Membership.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Fraud, Paid for something advertised as free.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Jan 02, 2016.

Comments

LiveCareerUS
LiveCareer Verified Representative

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing.

The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings.

Cancellation stops the auto-renewal.

Once it’s cancelled, we send a cancellation confirmation email for your records. There are times that auto emails can get picked up as spam or junk mail. Be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder.

We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience. We take all feedback very seriously.

It will be forwarded to our Marketing team.

Please contact me directly if you have any further issues. You can email me at customerservice@livecareer.com

Best regards,