Since I listen and comment on the posts a lot I just want to give everyone a heads up on this site I used to create a resume.It's called Live Career and it is a resume builder the advertisement said free and after spending over an hour perfecting my resume, it told me I had to pay $1.95 to download it.
Since I spent so much time on it I decided $1.95 wasn't too bad so I paid on visa. I don't use my visa that often and when I checked my statement today I saw that they charged me $54.26!!!!! What!? I called and they told me since I didn't call and say I didn't want an account created and didn't want the free trial they used my credit card info and charged me a $54.26 trial fee.
Do NOT USE LIVE CAREERS.COM.I had to call and cancel the "account" and cancel my credit card in case they tried anything else.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Livecareer Resume Builder Trial
- Review category
- Employment Agencies
You May Also Like
- "They came to move some couches and tore them trying to force them through the door. They did not know what they where doing even though they told me these..."
- "International Risk Control - Barry McGonigal21502 San Luis Pass 2511B Nasa RD.1-102AGalveston, TX 77554 ..."
- "Why is it so hard to get paid for my hard work. The new fax and email process is the worst, some people don't have places to live or food..."
- "Miele's published promise to it's customers is "Immer besser" or "Forever Better". They also claim "Unparraleled quality and impeccable craftsmanship", and also states "...customers willing to pay a premium..."
- "I have used this Florist for the past several years and they produced beautiful flower arrangements at a great price. Even used them for my father-in-law's funeral. Though..."
- "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."