Review about Livecareer Resume Builder Trial from Oakville, Ontario

139 of 337 LiveCareer reviews

Since I listen and comment on the posts a lot I just want to give everyone a heads up on this site I used to create a resume.It's called Live Career and it is a resume builder the advertisement said free and after spending over an hour perfecting my resume, it told me I had to pay $1.95 to download it.

Since I spent so much time on it I decided $1.95 wasn't too bad so I paid on visa. I don't use my visa that often and when I checked my statement today I saw that they charged me $54.26!!!!! What!? I called and they told me since I didn't call and say I didn't want an account created and didn't want the free trial they used my credit card info and charged me a $54.26 trial fee.

Do NOT USE LIVE CAREERS.COM.I had to call and cancel the "account" and cancel my credit card in case they tried anything else.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
139 of 337 LiveCareer reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Oct 17, 2015 #1049968

You money is now with Jamie Freundlich , Ceo of the scam website live career.com which purposely preys on people's credit card details and hits them monthly for a service that they did not request.

0 0 Reply

Sep 09, 2015 #1031866

Did they give you a refund??

0 0 Reply
Anna.B-LC

Sep 09, 2015 #1031770

LiveCareer verified representative

Dear Customer,
I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. Our free account gives you the opportunity to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase. The ability to print, email, or download your resume and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription and not listed as a feature of the free account. You can download a plain text version of your resume for free.
We also explain that the subscription is auto-renewing. The details of our subscription are listed on our sales page, and we also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings.
We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience. We take all feedback very seriously. It will be forwarded to our Marketing team. Please contact me directly if you have any further issues. You can email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com
Best regards,
Anna LiveCareer

0 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to LiveCareer. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about LiveCareer.
Filing a new complaint about
×