This is one of the worst rip-off's I have ever been exposed to. My 15 year old daughter got a "free resume" from this awful company and my credit card was charged 250$ over 5 months for "membership dues" she and I did not use.

Membership dues? Are you kidding me? I am not sure what a membership does for you when you need a resume but I would have been willing to pay for the resume in the first place. When I called to complain they would not do anything for me.

Do not use this company. They are crooks and do not deserve to continue to be in business

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of extra charges and no refund for extra billing. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of livecareer membership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $250. LiveCareer needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned livecareer membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at LiveCareer.

Comments