LiveCareer - Lost 200 dollars (Scam! Don't ever use this site!)

This LiveCareer site is a fraud.I signed up on Jan 18 for an one time resume for 1 dollar.

Then they quietly charged me 39.80 on February 3, March 17, March 30, May 12 and May 24. Even if the renewal starts 14 days later, they overcharged me. They never send email letting you know the account is about to renew like other normal company do. They don't even send you an receipt letting you know every month after you are charged.

That's 200 dollars lost.

When I contacted them they are only willing to reverse the extra error charge and one refund.As a poor college student, I feel very angry and would file complaints on every place I know of.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Monetary loss:
Review category
Employment Agencies
review #853576 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with LiveCareer? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

May 25 #1164288

LiveCareer verified representative

Greetings Cattailgrass
We are sorry that you feel this way. We are very committed in providing our customer with a great customer care and once again we apologize for any inconvenience that you experience while using the service. We take all feedback in a serious manner. This while be forwarded to our Marketing Team. You can contact us directly at if you need assistance on any concern you may have regarding your account. Looking forward to helping you achieve a timely resolution.
Best Regards,

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.