Decatur, Georgia

This LiveCareer site is a fraud.I signed up on Jan 18 for an one time resume for 1 dollar.

Related: Livecareer.com slimy business practices

Then they quietly charged me 39.80 on February 3, March 17, March 30, May 12 and May 24. Even if the renewal starts 14 days later, they overcharged me. They never send email letting you know the account is about to renew like other normal company do. They don't even send you an receipt letting you know every month after you are charged.

That's 200 dollars lost.

When I contacted them they are only willing to reverse the extra error charge and one refund.As a poor college student, I feel very angry and would file complaints on every place I know of.

I didn't like: Scam.

1.1
Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Livecareer Resume Writing
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $200
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with LiveCareer?

Comments

Anna.B-LC
LiveCareer Verified Representative

Greetings Cattailgrass

We are sorry that you feel this way.We are very committed in providing our customer with a great customer care and once again we apologize for any inconvenience that you experience while using the service.

We take all feedback in a serious manner. This while be forwarded to our Marketing Team.

You can contact us directly at customerservice@resume-now.com if you need assistance on any concern you may have regarding your account.Looking forward to helping you achieve a timely resolution.

Best Regards,