LiveCareer - Lost 200 dollars (Scam! Don't ever use this site!)
This LiveCareer site is a fraud.I signed up on Jan 18 for an one time resume for 1 dollar.
Then they quietly charged me 39.80 on February 3, March 17, March 30, May 12 and May 24. Even if the renewal starts 14 days later, they overcharged me. They never send email letting you know the account is about to renew like other normal company do. They don't even send you an receipt letting you know every month after you are charged.
That's 200 dollars lost.
When I contacted them they are only willing to reverse the extra error charge and one refund.As a poor college student, I feel very angry and would file complaints on every place I know of.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "They came to move some couches and tore them trying to force them through the door. They did not know what they where doing even though they told me these..."
- "After spending an endless phone tag, and doing both the office and factory tests with a pass on both, I was told that there were "no jobs available to me..."
- "I had a horrible experience with a staffing agency in the L.A. area, the owner's name is Amy Zimmerman, this woman is a "RACIST" and she is a stalker, she..."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "Avas Flowers is basically an internet scam. They place false review ratings in their ads and on "paid for" review websites. The real reviews show they have a 2 star..."
- "I have bought 3 pair of sketchers this year, and each pair seem to have the same problem., coming apart at the seam that meets the sole. I have only..."
- "I am a freelance photographer who purchased the Kodak EasyShare Z5010 Digital 14MP camera a month ago at a local WalMart retail store in my area (Atlanta, GA).I had been..."