I had the same ugly experience few days ago. For the exact amount, 39,80 ... Therefore I do not tell the same story.
I was trying to contact them, but no response.After a while, they responded to my chat request and submitted a ticket in my email inbox. You can see in the attached photo a frame from my account, an "authorised" withdraw for 39,80 $. That was all.The problem is how can we get our money back????
Faithfully and full of anger :(((
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Livecareer Resume Service
- Review category
- Employment Agencies
You May Also Like
- "Since I listen and comment on the posts a lot I just want to give everyone a heads up on this site I used to create a resume. It's called..."
- "I have been out of work since Jan. I contacted Aerotek the day i was let go from my last assignment. I was stuck with an agent that seemed upset..."
- "I just got off the phone with the owner of Fake your job Dot com. What lousy, non-existent customer service they gave me. For one... they don't even have SET..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."