I had the same ugly experience few days ago. For the exact amount, 39,80 ... Therefore I do not tell the same story.
I was trying to contact them, but no response.After a while, they responded to my chat request and submitted a ticket in my email inbox. You can see in the attached photo a frame from my account, an "authorised" withdraw for 39,80 $. That was all.The problem is how can we get our money back????
Faithfully and full of anger :(((
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Livecareer Resume Service
- Review category
- Employment Agencies
You May Also Like
- "I was about to seriously consider taking an AMCAT test (which itself is a big mistake) and then, somehow, AMCAT has acquired my email address (there are multiple instances where..."
- "International Risk Control - Barry McGonigal21502 San Luis Pass 2511B Nasa RD.1-102AGalveston, TX 77554 ..."
- "I was six weeks in on a project with a "experienced" developer. My project involved the creation of a complex web app that could not vary from the supplied flow..."
- "Jeld Wen did not reply to several emails requesting assistance in locating replacement parts for their bifold doors. Multiple Emails were sent to Customer Service via the company website submission..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."