Timisoara, Timis

Hello

I had the same ugly experience few days ago. For the exact amount, 39,80 ... Therefore I do not tell the same story.

I was trying to contact them, but no response.After a while, they responded to my chat request and submitted a ticket in my email inbox. You can see in the attached photo a frame from my account, an "authorised" withdraw for 39,80 $. That was all.The problem is how can we get our money back????

Faithfully and full of anger :(((

Lucian Cebuc

lucian.cebuc@gmail.com

0040734205111

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of livecareer resume service. LiveCareer needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned livecareer resume service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at LiveCareer.

Had an Experience with LiveCareer?

Comments

Anna.B-LC
LiveCareer Verified Representative

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service.We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing.

The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings.

Thank you for the information we will go ahead and send you an email to be able to communicate in a secure manner and resolve this as soon as possible for you.

We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience.

We take all feedback very seriously.It will be forwarded to our Marketing team.

Best regards,