2.0

I tried live career two week trial for $1.95. It says a one time charge when you sign up, but in the confirmation email, in small print it says if you do not opt out by the 14th day, you will start a membership that charges $39 monthly.

I emailed customer service 4 times with no response after my 1st charge, I also tried live chat to cancel with no resolution. After I looked in my bank statement, I was charged again, outraged, I tried live chat again. They said they clearly state the monthly fees, which they do not. They said that they were sorry that I tried to cancel but that I should have tried multiple ways as stated in his chat.

Hmmm. I have emailed, chatted, trying to cancel- how many hoops do I have to jump through? Approximately $90 worth...also it states that is a California based company, but when I looked closer I was getting an international tax when they billed me. The customer service rep would not comment.

I am reporting to the BBB as well, and printed a copy of my chat with the horrid customer service department before he deleted it. Do Not Use This Company!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of deceptive billing practices and unwilling to provide resolution. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of livecareer membership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $90. LiveCareer needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned livecareer membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at LiveCareer.

Comments

LiveCareerUS
LiveCareer Verified Representative

Dear Customer,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our site and did not have the best customer service experience. Please contact me directly with the email address you used to create your account or the last 4 digits of the card that used to purchase and card holder’s name so that I can take a look at it personally and resolve this issue quickly for you. Please email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com

I look forward to hearing from you