I just found out that LiveCareer is posting my resume on their home page to advertise their service.

Can you imagine having your personal information and work history being published for all the world to see.

I want to know how I can have my personal information removed from this pathetic site and stop these people from doing this to others.

What do I have to do to make sure all information about me is removed from the site? This kind of interned piracy should be illegal.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with LiveCareer. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about LiveCareer.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Employment Agencies category for more informed decision or compare LiveCareer to other companies on our site.

Comments

Yes, I just had the same experience! I am shocked, appalled, and very angry! This company has no ethics!

Anna.B-LC
LiveCareer Verified Representative

Greetings,

We are very sorry that you have had this experience with our service.We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience.

We take all feedback very seriously.

Please email us at customerservice@livecareer.com or call us directly to our toll free line is 1-888-816-0576 representatives are available Monday to Friday 9am-9pm EST; Saturday 9am to 6pm EST; Sunday 11am -7pm EST.

Best Regards,