Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Have you all noticed, that when you submit a complaint, you get the same canned reply from the same person?Neither are real.

lol lol lol lol nlol lol lol lol lol lol SMDH SMDH SMDH SMDH lol lol lol lol nlol lol lol lol lol lol SMDH SMDH SMDH SMDH lol lol lol lol nlol lol lol lol lol lol SMDH SMDH SMDH SMDH lol lol lol lol nlol lol lol lol lol lol SMDH SMDH SMDH SMDH lol lol lol lol nlol lol lol lol lol lol SMDH SMDH SMDH SMDH lol lol lol lol nlol lol lol lol lol lol SMDH SMDH SMDH SMDH lol lol lol lol nlol lol lol lol lol lol.(Needed 100 words)

Had an Experience with LiveCareer?

Comments

Anna.B-LC
LiveCareer Verified Representative

Dear Customer:

We are so sorry you feel that way about our service. We are more than willing to assist you with your concern. Please send us a direct message or give us a quick call and we'll address all your concerns.

Best Regards,

LiveCareer

LiveCareer - Lost 200 dollars  (Scam! Don't ever use this site!) LiveCareer "This LiveCareer site is a fraud. I signed up on Jan 18 for an one time resume for 1 dollar. Then they quietly charged me 39.80 on February 3, March..." Read more AMCAT's spam e-mails Amcat "I was about to seriously consider taking an AMCAT test (which itself is a big mistake) and then, somehow, AMCAT has acquired my email address (there are multiple instances where..." Read more Labor Ready - Review in Employment Agencies category Labor Ready "Labor ready Jax fl Talleyrand branch don't go they are very nasty with employees they average maybe 2 jobs a day between 60 workers looking for work they don't allow..." Read more LiveCareer - Unbelievable! Use another servie LiveCareer "I have used Livecareer for nearly a year. When the EMV chips went into effect it caused me to need an update to my billing. I have tried over..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more HOW DOES BOOSTABILITY STEAL FROM LAWYERS??? Boostability "NOT WITHOUT THE HELP AND CARTE BLANCHE FROM BANK OF AMRICA!!!! I AM CEO OF A 26 YEAR LAW FIRM. PER TREASURE ACCOUNTING HIGH RECOMENDATIONS OUR THREE COMPANIES HAVE BEEN..." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more